Thursday, May 10, 2007

Week 12-13


I’ve combined entries for the last two weeks because we were travelling across the country for the first one. The Bean has gone from the size of a fig to a lime to a jumbo shrimp (the latter comparison I find a little creepy). Here are the latest developments:
-the baby's face is starting to look more human; the eyes have moved closer together so they aren't on the side of his/her head anymore and his/her ears are close to their final position
-his/her intestines are forming rapidly and are protruding into the umbilical cord
-the Bean has fingerprints!!
-the Bean’s kidneys and urinary tract are functional and he/she can pee (granted he/she is peeing inside of me, but luckily it is contained)
-my uterus is higher in my abdomen and I should be starting to show—too bad that happened like 5 weeks ago!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You guys are such dorks!! But I love and miss you both! And I love the bean!! I can't wait for it to come. I think it is going to be a girl!!